Thursday, June 17, 2010

building my portfolio


I have found that one of the best ways to learn and gain experience is to offer my photography to friends and family and just plain advertise through Twitter, a link at the end of an e-mail, a post on Facebook, etc.

It's like a person who needs help but never posts that HELP WANTED ad in the paper. Sometimes you take a risk that no one will respond but other times, you find out you actually do have some interested!

So, for me, I am offering to share my joy and love of photography with YOU. I am currently building my photo portfolio and need willing subjects to photograph! If you are interested, and live in or near the Hattiesburg, MS area, contact me and let me know.

It's experience for me and ability to share my photos for when I have my own photography business and the BEST PART is that it's a free photo session for you with a disc of all the photos and printing rights for those you like! E-mail me @ jennmariephotoghraphy@gmail.com or become a fan on Facebook of jennmariephotography in the search.

No comments:

Post a Comment